Sunday, April 17, 2011

peculiar..

i'm having this peculiar feeling..
i don't know if it is just me,,
or if there is something that's been going on,
that i'm really not aware of..

maybe it's because of the homily?
maybe it's because of the books i'm reading?
maybe it's because of the things that i miss of doing?
or maybe i'm just looking for something?
or should i say..
maybe i'm looking and wanting some more?

human has never been contented..
wanting more is the absence of contentment in life..
i know it's too bad to ask for more..
but what if i just can't seek my true happiness right now?
or what if my happiness will never be found
in the things that i'm doing right now?

but things seem to flow just right, as of now..
there must be a more challenging task waiting for me
at my work..better for me to wait for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers